Introduction to Holden NRL Dream TeamGuides, Help & FAQs
Welcome to Holden NRL Dream Team
- Welcome to the 2013 Holden NRL Dream Team competition;
- Register to play and start selecting your team immediately;
- Use this Help & Game Information section to get quick tips, all of the game rules and details, as well as the most frequently asked questions about the competition.
What's new in 2013
- Check out the rule changes and read about all of the all-new features and changes in the 2013 competition;
- Keep an eye on all of the 2013 key competition dates.
Registration & your Profile
- Register to play in the 2013 competition;
- Login to play with your email and password at the top left of the screen from anywhere on the web site. Link your Facebook and/or Twitter account for one-click sign-in;
- Update your personal, login and social connection details at any time.
Selecting your team
- Select a complete team of 25 players;
- You must select your squad based on the player limits for each of the SIX positions (5 Fullbacks/Wingers, 4 Centres, 4 Halves, 4 Front Row Forwards, 2 Hookers and 6 Second Row Forwards);
- Players listed with two positions can be selected in either of those positions;
- You'll need to select your team within the $5,800,000 salary cap.
Team editing & trades
- SELECT FOUR RESERVES from your substitutes to set your "Starting 17" - for a total of 17 scoring players in your starting line-up;
- ALL-NEW 2013 ROLLING LOCKOUT - edit your starting line-up of 17 players prior to the start of, AND right through each round up until your players' actual, individual NRL matches get under way - by making trades, substitutions, starting line-up and reserves changes;
- You can make unlimited trades on entry, then 2 per round (and up to 3 in multi-bye round 12, 15, 18 and 19) up to a maximum of 34 for the Season;
- Name your captain (and vice captain as back-up) each round, to receive Double points.
- Create or join up to FIVE public or private mini-leagues of 16, invite and play against friends, colleagues and/or relatives;
- You'll play 'head-to-head' between rounds 4-22 (excluding 4 'league bye' rounds - 12, 15, 18 & 19) and receive 2 points for a win in your league. The Finals Series follow for the Top 8 and 9th-16th during rounds 23-26);
- On initial team entry, be sure to field a complete team of 25 players prior to the next upcoming round's lockout in order to join and remain in your league/s;
- Link your Facebook and/or Twitter accounts to play against all of your Facebook/Twitter contacts in your very own, 'all-in' Facebook & Twitter Leagues!
- NEW FOR 2013 - Setup or join an unlimited-size group! You can now setup or join up to three Private Groups (in addition to your head-to-head leagues) where you can play against an unlimited number of participants, based on total score! Create or join your office or club league - simply click on the "Groups" tab from your Leagues page to get started!
- You'll score points based on actual player performances from your selected starting 17 line-up, including your four reserves;
- You receive double points from your Captain (or vice captain if your captain doesn’t play).
- Be one of the first 65,536 entrants with a complete team to be eligible and entered into Holden NRL Dream Team Eliminator;
- Each week from round 11, you'll play head-to-head against another team, based on the past round's rankings;
- Win and you proceed to the next round; lose and your team is instantly eliminated. Can you make it all the way to round 26?
Site Rankings and Leaderboards
- Your single entry is automatically entered in your supported club's league, your state of origin league, as well as the overall competition;
- Click on any team name from anywhere on the rankings pages to view their complete and current player line-up, and their performance summary so far for the Season.
The Stats Centre
- The comprehensive Holden NRL Dream Team Stats Centre provides you with all of the NRL player information you'll need to make informed trades and selections;
- View and sort player rankings by past performances, team, positions and more.
- View Season-to-date or any previous round's stats;
- Check out the Market Watch for an up-to-date list of the most popular and most improved players, as well as those who've dropped in form.
Assistant Coach - Analyser
- Analyse your team for each player's score and price change projections, consistency rating, break even score and much more;
- The data is presented based on mathematical analysis of past player trends and performances, in order to provide a detailed projection of how they may perform in the upcoming rounds and the rest of the Season;
- Make use of the seven Analyser filters to check out the data that is important to you.
Assistant Coach - Trade Wizard
- Use the Trade Wizard to find the best trade options for any player/s on your squad, by using powerful analysis and projection tools;
- Select any player/s from your squad and you'll be shown how much cash you have to spend and be presented with a list of ALL available trade options;
- Make use of the seven Trade Wizard filters to check out the data that is important to you.
Assistant Coach - Player Research
- Review any player's stats and projections for the Season, including score and price change projections, consistency rating, break even score and much more;
- Use the categories (including position, price, selection status, etc) on the left hand side of the page to confine your results as required;
- Make use of the seven Player Research filters to check out the data that is important to you.
Assistant Coach - Filters
- There are seven selectable view options here, providing various analysis and projection data;
- You can click on any of the column headers to sort your list, depending on the factors that are most relevant or important to you and your team;
- Hover over any of the column headers for quick explanations as to what each column indicates.